- Pasta Pesto
- A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 200gbacon ony strips
- 50gbasil leaves
- 6.25dlOlive Oil extra virgin
- 27.5gParmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 12.5gerne kernels
- We'll be uslng a food processor to make the pest°. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt In there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentason) and blend to a green paste.
- While processIng, gradually add the olive a and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
- PrIng a pot of salted water to the boll and cook your taglratelle al dente.
- Use the cooking trrne of the pasta to saute your bacon strips.
- After about 8(0 10 runute, the pasta should 80 0060. 010(6 (2 and put It back In the pot to sow it with the pesto.
- Present the Msh with sorne fresh bas1 leaves on top.